Translation ServicesChild History
Orphanage Addresses    Testimonials    Contact Us    Payment Options
Travel Aid: Child ID Card

Some adoptive parents have created cards for their children to carry while in China.  In the event that children are separated from their parents, the card will enable the children to seek assistance to return to their parents.  We provide the translated message for you to print as a card.

Sample Card Text

We send the translated message to you via email
for you to print as a card.

$20 for a message of this size (under 100 words).


My name is Amanda Ningfang Smith. I am 3 years old. I live with my father and mother in the USA. (Their names are James & Linda Smith.) I am a United States Citizen and speak English. I do not speak Chinese. If I am separated from my parents, please call Wan Shi Wang Hotel: 86-10-665-1288, and the US Embassy in Beijing: 86-10-6532-3831 or the US Consulate in Guangzhou: 86-20-8121-8000.

We also provide an Introduction Card for your family while you are traveling in China.

How to Purchase

Please send Adele an email describing the message you desire. Please use less than 100 words. Adele will email the file as it appears in the sample so you may print it for your trip.

Standard Service
Delivered to you 1 week after payment.
US $20

Rush Service
Delivered to you 3 days after payment.
US $25

Email Adele at

Adele's hours of operation
for responding to Email are:

Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm EST

Need Assistance with our Services or Products?

Call Adele (210) 262-9305

If you cannot reach Adele, please leave a voice message with your name,
phone number and a brief message and she will get back to you very soon!

Email Adele at


Child History Translation Letters Care Packages Addresses Arts & Gifts  Travel Aids
 Photo Albums Home   About Us Site Map Testimonials